FEDIOL, the association representing the European vegetable oil and protein meal industry is a key player in the food, feed and renewables’ chains and actively engages with public authorities and stakeholders on several European Green Deal related policy initiatives. FEDIOL is looking for a “Manager Sustainability, Trade and Economic Affairs”, to join its dynamic team.
- Monitor developments and EU policies in the areas of sustainable sourcing of agricultural commodities, renewable energy, bioeconomy and trade;
- Develop network of contacts within the industry and across relevant supply chains;
- Organise and lead the work of dedicated groups of industry experts;
- Represent the association in coalitions and discussion platforms and take a leadership role as appropriate;
- Develop and implement advocacy and outreach strategies in coordination with others.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise and manage numerous files autonomously and in a team, strong team spirit;
- Competence in navigating political or sensitive topics;
- Proactive, capable of taking initiatives and develop strategies;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, fluent in English.
- A challenging job in a multicultural environment, located in Brussels, as of November 2021;
- Unique and friendly atmosphere;
- Salary and other benefits tailored to your skills and experience in a contract under Belgian law.
Please send motivation letter and CV to [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.