- Contribute to developing and rolling out Hydrogen Europe’s strategy, positioning, and advocacy on current and future EU mobility issues, particularly with regards to maritime mobility policy.
- Support the mobility policy team inter alia in drafting position papers with the industry, responses to public consultations.
- Coordinate and support the work of the Renewable and Low-Carbon Fuels Value Chain Industrial Alliance.
- Represent Hydrogen Europe externally, developing partnership with other like-minded stakeholders, participating and speaking at external events.
- Preparing briefings and documents for a variety of purposes/audiences.
- Coordinate Hydrogen Europe Subgroup on maritime transport and other potential groups.
- University or advanced degree in Social Sciences, Political Sciences (EU studies, Political Science, International Relations), European law, economics.
- Minimum 3 years work experience in European affairs; knowledge and strong interest in the transport sector with a passion for hydrogen is a plus.
- Experience in transport policy and/or energy policy is a major plus.
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of other European languages is an asset.
- Solid understanding of EU institutions and their workings as well as an understanding of the current situation related to politics, economics and policy related to energy and climate.
- Experience in handling EU dossiers.
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Accuracy, attention to detail.
- Meeting deadlines and providing a high-quality service, even when working under pressure.
- Flexible, reliable, good team player with a positive can-do attitude.
- Solid organisational and time management skills; ability to manage multiple issues and tight deadlines.
- Excellent written, communication and analytical skills.
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge and capability with Microsoft Office such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel .
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org