We are looking for a highly competent and independent individual with a commitment to biodiversity and its value to people, who brings excellence in both writing and information and data analysis skills and the ambition to learn from working with a high-performing team in a fastpaced international organisation.
- Postgraduate degree, sustainable development, conservation, political sciences, or another relevant field relevant field.
- Understanding of topics related to international biodiversity policy.
- Working in collaborative teams and with external partners for project implementation.
- Supporting the organisation of in-person, hybrid or in-person workshops or other events.
- Working to important deadlines and supporting ambitious team goals.
- Experience working on national or international policy processes.
- Project management experience.
- Experience with internal and external review of project outputs.
- Experience with project proposal development and fundraising.
- Demonstrating innovative ideas and strategic thinking.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org