WindEurope is seeking a dynamic individual to join our Membership Team as an Intern. Reporting directly to the Senior Membership Officer, this role is a unique opportunity to support Europe’s renewable energy transition in a trade association that is at the centre of decision making.
The role is at the heart of WindEurope’s activities, forming a key contact point internally and externally. The Membership Intern will be part of a team of 4 within the Membership Team which is part of the Policy Division.
- Provide support to the Membership officers in identifying potential members to achieve the team business development target;
- Support B2B matchmaking activities at our events;
- Support the team with its participation in trade fairs and exhibitions. Ready to travel abroad within Europe, occasionally working outside normal working hours by attending morning and evening receptions;
- Support in addressing member queries and actively promote association activities;
- Support with database updates (processing of new memberships, contact details, etc.) in the Customer Relationship Management tool (Microsoft CRM).
- An outgoing personality with a passion for building and nurturing relationships;
- Team player and concerned more about the team and association reaching its goals rather than self;
- Computer literate: Good level of knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and when presenting;
- Good analytical skills and a keen eye for detail;
- Hunger for learning new skills and knowledge;
- Knowledge of wind energy a plus.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree though Master’s is preferred, ideally within the fields of business, marketing, energy or psychology. Those still studying and working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree are also encouraged to apply if they are able to commit to the full 6 months;
- Strong interest in renewable energy and/or energy policy and public affairs is an asset.
- English (fluent written and verbal) is mandatory. Other languages are an asset.
- Remunerated internship with meal vouchers & reimbursement of public transport;
- International and enthusiastic working environment;
- Hybrid work arrangement (2 days per week from home).
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on Globaljobs.org