Repair&Share is recruiting a Project Coordinator (m/f/x) for activities within the European Project SHAREPAIR. This project’s goal is to support and stimulate people to repair. Sharing expertise and experience, using digital tools, is a central focus.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
We are looking for a coordinator of the Repair&Share activities within this project. The activities of Repair&Share in the SHAREPAIR project will comprise of:
- Co-organising a ‘Right to Repair’ Campaign: public activities, communication and policy work;
- Outreach to civil society repair groups;
- Workshops where users and repairers can exchange knowledge and experiences about repairability and learn how to feed this knowledge into the repair community;
- Facilitating tests of digital platforms;
- Promotion of digital platforms amongst repairers and consumers/users;
- A broad survey amongst citizens about repairability and repair attitudes;
- General communication: Articles in digital newsletters, on websites and social media.
- You have knowledge of and experience in project management – preferably in international projects. This includes monitoring and evaluating the execution and results of projects, preparing and facilitating meetings, collaborating with various project partners and the team;
- You feel comfortable with writing reports and communicating in a clear and effective way, in both English and Dutch;
- You are able to gather and process information and translate this into accessible material;
- You are a good communicator and writer;
- You have experience in activating and collectively supporting a group of organisations;
- You have affinity and relevant experience with social economy and environmental themes;
- You have experience with campaigning and/or advocacy;
- You are able to meet deadlines and to work ‘under pressure’ from time to time;
- You are able to manage budgets and time accurately;
- You can work independently and in team;
- You have good computer skills;
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience;
- You are comfortable working in an intercultural context and take this into account in your working process.
- The main working languages, both oral and written, are Dutch and English;
- You are employed in a Dutch speaking team.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org