Guidehouse is a leading management consulting firm serving the public and commercial markets. We guide our clients forward towards new futures that build trust in society and your professional skills along the journey. Join us at Guidehouse.
The Guidehouse Open Source Team seeks researchers, investigators, and intelligence analysts with a passion for helping clients across a wide range of concerns. We help clients identify risks through the focused collection of information from open sources, social media, public records, and syndicated databases, with targeted analysis based on relevant risk issues customized to provide clients with actionable information to assist in critical decisions.
The Open Source Team works with our clients to strategically prepare for and manage the complex environments in which they operate, and the evolving threat landscape they face by providing insights to assist in risk management and mitigation. Our approach enables our clients to anticipate, manage, and become "threat-smart" on areas such as supply chain illumination and other sensitive issues often related to national security.
- New graduate or one to three years of experience with data science-like technical skills and open source intelligence databases and tools, identifying, accessing, interrogating, and analyzing data sources, using analytics, and summarizing key findings in various ways in support of conducting due diligence and network identification and analysis.
- Tech savvy with experience in data tools, data analytics, and visualizations leveraging tools such as Tableau or PowerBI, or in building tools for integrating multiple data sets.
- Experience in investigations, commercial due diligence, supply chain risks, regulatory violations, financial analysis, threat network analysis, cyber threat intelligence, and cybersecurity, and how these could affect clients.
- Active USG clearance strongly preferred (Secret or above).
- Experience analyzing corporate structures and ownership and business affiliations.
- Previous intelligence analysis training/experience from US Government or commercial firm.
- Able to manage multiple, concurrent projects and meet deadlines while working independently and in a team.
- Capable of handling a flexible work style and schedule to meet client demands.
- Personal and professional integrity to strictly adhere to restrictions and necessary discretion
- A mindset that constantly thinks in terms of how to use technology/tools and data to solve problems, to be innovative, and to be effective and efficient – while also being able to work with SMEs/others who don’t necessarily have that same mindset.
- Bachelor's or Master’s in Business, Data Analysis/science or related field, International Relations/Affairs or Political Science, Public Policy, Accounting, Economics, Operations Research, History, or Cybersecurity.
- Certifications/training such as: AML, CFE, APICS (CSCP), ASIS (CPP, PSP, PCI), SCIP, Intelligence Analysis.
- Ability to research, think analytically, and identify and connect disparate data to identify risks, patterns, trends, and recommend mitigations.
- Project management skills to manage tasks according to strict deadlines.
- Ability to write, communicate, and present to all levels of clients and internal staff.
- Lead and develop business, plan work streams, and develop client relationships.
- Work discreetly on sensitive projects for commercial and national security clients.
- Foreign language fluency (Arabic, Chinese, Farsi/Persian, Russian, Spanish).
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org