Interel EU, the leading European Public Affairs consultancy, is looking to recruit a dynamic and motivated consultant to serve the needs of our growing client base, in particular for clients in technology sector.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing regular political intelligence to our clients through monitoring of information sources and attendance at relevant events;
- Drafting of written materials, such as intelligence bulletins and reports, stakeholder mappings, policy papers, issue briefings, press releases and presentations;
- Managing aspects of client accounts and taking ownership of the day-to-day delivery of related tasks;
- Implementing outreach programmes towards the European institutions and other stakeholders, including Brussels-based media;
- Contributing to the design and implementation of public affairs campaigns and communication plans;
- Developing a deep understanding of our clients’ businesses and issues and building relationships of trust with client personnel;
- Support with the preparation of new business proposals;
- Playing a role in internal company activities and programmes;
- Networking to deepen professional expertise and knowledge.
- University degree or equivalent;
- 2-4 years of relevant professional experience in European Affairs; previous consultancy experience is an asset;
- Expertise and passion in digital and technology policies (in particular data and privacy, telecommunications, AI, online platforms);
- Willingness and ability to work on a range of different issues;
- In-depth knowledge of the EU institutions and decision-making;
- Excellent English, good knowledge of at least one other EU language;
- A team player, who enjoys working in international teams and with high work ethics;
- Creative and proactive, understanding the nature of this profession;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Good strategic & conceptual capacities;
- Good organisational skills.
The company offers:
- A full-time contract with a competitive package (including phone, pension scheme, hospital insurance, luncheon vouchers, e-bike,…);
- An exciting job with one of the market leaders;
- Access to training and other professional development opportunities;
- A pleasant and challenging working environment.
Applications should consist of a CV and a short introductory email (no motivation letter required). They should be sent by 15 April 2021 mentioning: Consultant Technology in the subject line.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org