Our client is a European agency eu-LISA responsible for the operational management of large-scale IT systems in the area of freedom, security and justice. The agency is located in Strasbourg, Brussels and Tallinn. CIVITTA is providing external assistance services to the agency and we are hereby selecting candidates for the following position in Strasbourg: Senior Protective Security Systems Support (eu-LISA, Strasbourg).
You will be working together with the Corporate Services and Security Unit being responsible for physical security systems installation, programming, testing and commissioning during the construction project of eu-LISA. You have a physical security, engineering or IT background with the experience supporting security and surveillance systems planning, design and procurement during the construction projects and beyond.
Your tasks in more detail are:
- Review of design physical security systems installed as to meet eu-LISA needs according to best industry practice and Agency guidelines;
- Provide expertise, instructions and operating procedures for both physical and IT security;
- Perform internal and external technical control and vulnerability assessments to identify control weaknesses and assess the effectiveness of existing controls, and recommend remedial action;
- Determine material quantities for the building projects;
- Develop and create systems documentation, including full review and correction of systems drawings, systems installation drawings, and other systems documentation;
- Ensure that physical security systems are being installed, programmed, tested, and commissioned according to Agency needs and best practice standards;
- Follow-up on the clearance accreditation process for persons and legal entities in the trade of the construction project;
- Ensure the compliancy of the new systems with the current running systems;
- Support the drafting of tender specifications (design, assess and support administratively the implementation of the physical security systems);
- Provide expertise during security incident analysis or risk assessments;
- Coordinate the flow of work in liaison with staff members from Security unit and/or other eu-LISA department, units;
- Performing regular meetings with the project core team and the Protective Security and Business Continuity Sector to follow-up on activities, tasks during all the project’s phases;
- Supporting the Project manager by providing the requested documents and reports;
- Review and control of the defects liability directory/register in the trade of Security;
- Arranging for, coordinating and controlling the rectification of faults/defects occurring after acceptance/hand-over of the object;
- Ensure that the security technical and human means are adequate to the project functional requirements;
- Handle and review site access accreditation requests;
- Provide administrative support for guard force operating procedures and instructions;
- Support the coordination and administration of the emergency response capability;
- Provide support during security incident analysis or risk assessments;
- Be part of the Emergency Response Capability and act as first line responder in case of security incident.
You are expected to have previous experience in supporting physical security and surveillance systems planning during construction projects (please list your reference projects in your CV). You have knowledge about EU regulation related to Security and understand the construction management processes. You can handle physical security- and safety-related projects and are aware of business continuity planning techniques and technologies. You have knowledge in managing access control systems, video surveillance systems, fire detection systems and other security and/or safety systems and can perform security and safety risk assessments for the site or special events. You are able to identify specific vulnerabilities and threats regarding the security and safety of the site and assets.
You should have a university degree (3 years attested by diploma) and 10 years of experience in security preferably in an international context.
You are a team player who maintains a high level of accuracy, loyalty, confidentiality and professionalism.
Your English is fluent and French language knowledge is considered a strong asset.
You are a national of European Union countries, or national of Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland.
- opportunity to work in an international environment of a prestigious public IT organisation with career opportunities;
- an attractive salary and additional benefits.
Please send your CV, a brief motivation letter as soon as possible or by 12/01/2022.