At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, by combining our vast resources and investments, we are able to dedicate ourselves to solving mission-level vs. product-level customer challenges – together we can anticipate more, move faster and make a bigger impact on the big picture
A security position in Raytheon Missiles & Defense (RMD) Global Security Services (GSS) responsible for proving support to all RMD International Security programs, reporting directly to the RMD Security Operations Director. This Associate Director role with ensure alignment with the RMD core capabilities, vison, mission, and goals. Moreover, the International Security Associate Director will manage the international security requirements of the RMD product lines and supporting functions, providing liaison with various external and internal customers, ensure consistent business messaging and collaboration, promote continuous communication and collaboration with the other RMD core capability leaders to facilitate the effective implementation of the International Security requirements.
This individual is responsible for the implementation of, and compliance with, all Global Security Services policies, standards, processes, and systems relating to International Security. The RMD International Security Associate Director will maintain subject matter expertise in Global Security. Additional, the incumbent will support the Security Operations Director serving the RMD Security Leadership Team and jointly collaborate with other leaders to establish a culture of empowerment, accountability, respect and transparency.
This position is primarily located in either Tucson, AZ or Tewksbury, MA with at least 25% travel to support the needs of the business both domestically and internationally.
The RMD International Security Associate Director will be responsible for the oversight and implementation of the following elements of the RMD International Security Program:
Responsibilities To Anticipate:
- Executes emergency and evacuation plans.
- Reviews international physical security plans for residential and company facilities.
- Approves international travel for RMD employees to high-risk areas.
- Matrixed supervision of international assets.
- Develops standards and guidelines / policy for international opportunities.
- Analyzes and creating threat / risk assessments.
- Partners of the capture process and proposal development to review Duty of Care criteria in international Business Development proposals.
- Maintains liaison with U.S. Government stakeholders.
- Assesses and create threat / risk assessments.
- Coordinates with Security Operations Director regarding housing, security, transportation and life support of employees who are about to deploy and/or are deployed to high conflict areas such as war zones or contingency areas.
- Ensures that expatriate employees are following Global Security Services policies and procedures for safeguarding proprietary, completion sensitive, and company most private information.
- Develops emergency and evacuation plans and ensure these plans are complete and up to date.
- Participates with the RTX International Security Group (ISG) to assess active threats of terrorism, crime, social unrest/protests/demonstrations, kidnappings, the reliability of host country infrastructure and security forces, as well as regional and country challenges.
- Coordinates insider threat and international traveler training for RMD expatriates and overseas travelers.
- Ensures frequent travelers and expatriates from RMD obtain the necessary training per customer and / or Raytheon Technologies / RMD policies and procedures.
- As determined but the Security Operations Director, coordinates and provides executive protection for RMD Senior Leadership Team members on International trips to high-risk destinations and as directed.
- Serves as the RMD International Security subject matter expert (SME).
- Develops solutions to problems of unusual complexity that require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovation with limited resources.
- 12+ years related Security experience
- Extensive experience with international travel and protective operations
- Expertise using information systems to track and maintain contact with high volumes of travelers
- Experience planning security for international events, to include trade shows
- Development of Threat Assessments and Risk Mitigation Strategies
- Process and people management experience
- Experience interacting with senior leadership
- Experience with information security procedures
- Experience collecting and analyzing intelligence from multiple sources
- Willing to work extended hours in a fast-paced deadline driven environment and be available outside scheduled work hours to support business execution requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, Criminal Justice, Business Administration, or other related field
- U.S. Citizenship
This position requires ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. security clearance as of day one of employment. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
Qualifications We Value:
- Self-starter with minimal supervision
- Ability to plan, schedule, and arrange activities in accomplishing objectives
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Effective leadership capabilities; uncompromising integrity and ethics; and a demonstrated ability to deliver global security excellence while operating in a team environment
- Current active DoD issued Security Clearance
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org