The position is to be filled as soon as possible, with a contract duration of two years. There are good prospects for an extension. Employment location will be Bonn, Germany.
Welthungerhilfe, as a company, wants to proactively shape the changes brought about by digitization and has therefore created a staff unit, the Digital Transformation Office (DTO), which identifies digital trends and opportunities for the organization, overviews initiatives, creates international and organization-wide synergies, and provides employees with support for projects and issues relating to digital and cultural transformation. A further goal is to make employees fit for agile work culture and digital processes and thus to position Welthungerhilfe well for a future of continuous change.
As Manager Digital Transformation / Culture and Change, you can actively shape change within Welthungerhilfe by helping to develop the digital strategy and focusing on change, corporate culture and mindset - not only in Bonn and Berlin but worldwide. In exchange with the team, the executive board, HR and other stakeholders, you will create transformation programs for the change to a more agile corporate culture and employee empowerment.
- You will support and advise colleagues worldwide in the planning and implementation of digital initiatives by using agile and innovative methods.
- You will plan, moderate and manage, in cooperation with HR and other stakeholders, targeted interventions for the further development of digital skills and working methods, such as trainings, workshops, events, barcamps etc.
- You will support the organization in learning and evaluating creative methods such as Design Thinking, Scrum, Kanban etc.
- You will build networks and supervise multiplier programs within Welthungerhilfe and be open to external impulses from the digital world to promote cultural change internally.
- In coordination with the involved units and the team, you will create and use suitable platforms and media and develop feedback channels.
- You will identify opportunities for Welthungerhilfe by keeping an eye on digital mega-trends relevant to the organization and by creating and using suitable exchange formats.
- You have a relevant university degree
- You have at least 3-5 years relevant professional experience, ideally in the field of organzational devolpment, change, transformation.
- You are work solution-oriented, are stress resistant and enjoy working in interdisciplinary teams.
- You are confident in using agile and collaborative work forms and tools for teamwork and team culture (classical and digital tools e.g. MS Teams or SCRUM, Design Thinking ideally with certification).
- Your openness, communication and innovation skills will enable you to inspire colleagues across all hierarchical levels and locations.
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and spoken German and English.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org