FP is seeking a resourceful, versatile go-getter to join our data operations team in Washington DC. This is a remote role until our in-office operations resume.
The Customer Support Engineer (CSE) will act as the primary point of contact for our clients and subscribers, ensuring unimpeded access to our services and overall customer satisfaction, responding to inquiries and troubleshooting issues. The CSE will be the voice of FP’s customers to stakeholders within the organization, helping to drive product development and improvement.
Our business team is a talented and dynamic group, we thrive on challenges and the opportunity to have an impact each and every day. We are a collaborative team, so candidates need to work well with others and be ready to participate fully in our business operations. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial self-starter.
Core responsibilities include:
- Manage incoming customer communications and provide support and outreach to ensure their satisfaction.
- Become a product expert on key business platforms, monitoring FP’s paywall and UX to ensure consistent performance and revenue optimization.
- Identify bugs and work with the technology team and external partners to troubleshoot errors and test fixes.
- Collect reader feedback and report on key metrics to find opportunities in FP’s content and product offerings to promote engagement and upsell readers.
- Maintain subscriber database to ensure successful fulfillment of digital and print content.
- Analyze subscriber churn data to assist in developing retention and renewal strategies.
- Track progress on ad sponsorship deliverables and work with clients to develop promotional strategies with efficient execution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to set priorities and follow through in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, and G-Suite products (Gmail, Sheets, Docs)
- Familiarity with or a desire to learn data processes and API integrations
- Bachelor's degree or higher
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.