You would like to work for a charitable, not-for-profit organisation in Chiang Mai, Thailand? We at Child’s Dream Foundation are looking for a passionate and pro-active Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist.
Together as a team, we at Child’s Dream are here to empower people in the Mekong-Sub-Region. We do this by working in partnerships with communities to improve the health and education of their children, youth and adolescents.
Our Regional Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist needs your support with our monitoring activities and impact evaluations of the programmes implemented by Child’s Dream in Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia and Thailand. The Monitoring and Evaluation team works closely with our three country offices to ensure that programmes achieve their strategic objectives and intended outcomes.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Collate, analyse and consolidate data;
- Prepare and update internal evaluation reports using Tableau;
- Provide feedback and recommendations based on data analysis and evidence to the country offices and the Managing Director Programmes;
- Create and update impact reports for marketing purposes using Tableau;
- Research and development for monitoring and evaluation tools and reports (surveys, checklists, statistics etc.);
- Ensure data quality through data quality control and clean up;
- Provide general remote support to the monitoring and evaluation activities of the country offices;
- Strengthen capacity of employees and partners in monitoring and evaluation.
- a strong interest in working for an NGO and to contribute to our vision and mission;
- a Bachelor’s degree in international relations, international development, statistics, or equivalent education;
- at least 1-2 years of work experience in the field of monitoring and evaluation or project management in an NGO or similar environment;
- knowledge of appropriate software including Microsoft Office, Tableau, relational databases or similar programmes (Power BI, etc.);
- good numeracy skills and great attention to detail;
- strong analysis and critical thinking skills;
- great interpersonal and organisational skills;
- strong cross-cultural verbal and written communication skills; and
- advanced English language skills.
What we offer:
- a full time position in our office in Chiang Mai with an unlimited contract;
- a multicultural working environment with a team of more than 10 nationalities;
- a working culture based on trust, constant exchange, lean hierarchy and constant learning and development;
- flexible working arrangements (but presence in the office is required, this is no remote work option);
- visa and work permit in case you are not a Thai national.
We sparked your interest? Wonderful! Please send your full application in English (including motivational letter, salary expectation, resume, two reference letters and certificates of education).
The application deadline is 15 April 2021.
We will of course confirm that we have received your application and get in contact with you again if you are selected for an interview.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org