International SOS is the world’s leading medical and security services company with over 12,000 employees working in 1,000 locations in 90 countries. Established 35 years ago, we have become market leader in global telehealth services and digital health solutions for an extensive client base of Fortune 500 companies, NGO’s and governments around the world.
Are you looking to for a role where you can make an impact whilst also gaining genuine job satisfaction?
Make a difference, every day.
International SOS are recruiting for a Security Specialist with French, Spanish or Italian language skills to join the team at International SOS in Chiswick London. This is an exciting opportunity to join the team of operations, medical and security experts who have been supporting thousands of clients every year with their health and wellbeing and have continued to do so throughout the pandemic and in times of crisis.
This position will be responsible for the day to day delivery of assessments and advice to clients in support of their workforce risk management. It will involve monitoring, reporting on and escalating developing global security issues.
Responsibilities of the Security Specialist with French, Spanish or Italian:
- Deliver critical components of the 24-hour operation to advise and assist clients on workforce safety and security and COVID-19 travel restrictions;
- Monitor and drive awareness of the current security environment in countries in the region through all-source research and analysis;
- Scan, report and escalate security or disruption issues affecting members of clients’ workforce in line with global reporting guidance and thresholds;
- Deliver verbal and written security briefs tailored to an organisation or employee’s profile and itinerary;
- Deliver employee security trainings and workshops as well as engage in client specific consultancy tasks as required;
- On occasion and as required/possible travel to countries of responsibility to assess current situation, local provider capabilities and expanding the existing network of contacts to further support clients;
Security Specialist with French, Spanish or Italian:
- Degree level or equivalent qualification in politics, international relations or related subject is desired.
- Excellent written and verbal English language competency and fluency in either French, Spanish, Italian, German or Arabic is preferred
- Interest in international affairs and the global security environment;
- Experience in security- or risk management-related field: military, government, NGO, journalism, relevant field of academia;
- Knowledge of the political and security context of West, Central and Northern Africa;
- Additional requirements - Shift work, including night shifts; some travel may be required.
- Structured career development track, with opportunities for progression and advancement
- Private health care, dental cover, pension scheme, life insurance, paid volunteering day
- Subsidised staff cafeteria and free tea, coffee and fruit
- Discount schemes (Cycle2work, season ticket loans, gym discounts)
- Access to our Employee Assistance & Employee Support Programme
- Access to Chiswick Business Park Enjoy Work events
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org