The Boeing Company is looking for innovative, critical thinkers who have a global mindset to join us as a Trade Control Specialist in Washington D.C. A passion and understanding of emerging technologies is required!
- Develops, plans and executes strategic solutions in support of enterprise objectives. Interfaces with key stakeholders and provides comprehensive regulatory and policy solutions to enhance strategic alliance.
- Partners on initiatives with regulators in a collaborative environment.
- Develops and deploys regulatory documentation for high profile activity with significant business risk and/or sensitive policy issues involving multiple programs, agencies and authorization types.
- Analyzes applicability of global trade control requirements.
- Leads teams in the development and improvement of enterprise processes and procedures.
- Participates in industry advocacy groups and supports governmental engagement
The successful candidate should be a self-starter able to work complex issues across functional teams with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a collaborative environment. This candidate should have the ability to understand technology and apply regulations, as well as confidence in one's own professional competency and the ability to communicate regulatory imperatives to team members and supervisors.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
OFFICE OF INT GOVERNCE
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Experience with and a working knowledge of U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- Minimum 3 years of experience with export licensing
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience providing compliance requirements for trade control authorities/export-import licensing
- US Trade Control experience
- Experience working with Commerce & State jurisdiction, classifications, and USG policy related to technology, and international relations.
- Acumen to diplomatically exert influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of an organization.
- Experience comprehending technical information and providing regulatory guidance
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org