QED is a global consulting firm with more than 20 years of experience providing data-driven and insightful solutions in more than 90 countries. We are passionate about transforming lives through knowledge-based solutions. Leveraging deep expertise in monitoring, evaluation, global health, and learning, we help our clients collect, analyze, visualize, and ultimately use data in more effective ways. Our work maximizes results through the use of cutting edge technologies and innovation, organizational development, and evidence-based decision-making.
The Executive Office Intern works with the President/CEO and the Senior Leadership Team, both independently and as part of small teams on special projects and ongoing business tasks including advisory board relations, analysis, financial reporting and tracking, assisting in drafting program notes, business development and special projects research and observation of senior staff and board meetings. Candidate should have a strong interest in international development and relations, the ability to work independently, and the willingness to tackle a variety of projects. The expected engagement for the Internship is from 6-12 months, with 15-20 hours/week during school year; 30-40 hours/week during the summer. This is a paid, temporary, non-exempt position.
• Bachelor's or Advanced degree in international affairs and/or relevant sectors (in progress or completed)
• The internship requires a minimum of two years college completed coursework from an accredited College/University program, in Business Administration, Management, International Business, International Relations/Affairs, Marketing, or related, with a minimum 3.0 GPA
• Interest and/or experience in International Development and relations
• International Development coursework a plus
• Ability to conduct research, draw sound conclusions and communicate those conclusions to others
• Outstanding written and oral communications skills
• Well-organized, attentive to detail, and able to seamlessly handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Works well independently and in teams
• Ability to prioritize and plan work activities, monitor own work to ensure quality, and work productively with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated creativity, energy and ambition to handle multiple tasks and projects
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
• Proactive in anticipating work requirements and completing tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Skilled in Microsoft Office applications
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org