We are recruiting a full-time trainee on Cybersecurity & Innovation to support the work of the Cybersecurity & Innovation team.
In this role you will find yourself working in an ambitious team active in a sector critical for companies and households in Europe.
At EBF, we take trainees seriously. That means you will be a full-fledged member of the EBF team as we navigate EU and international financial regulations, delivering effective engagement with EU policy makers and intelligence on key policy areas affecting one of the EU’s biggest industries. With your finger on the pulse of EU and digital developments, an enthusiasm for hard work and an ambition to build your experience in banking services, this could be the role for you.
In your daily work, you will be
- Monitoring policy and regulatory developments on digital innovation and cybersecurity and report to the relevant policy advisers and EBF Members;
- Searching for key information, analysing relevant documents and conducting researches on specific issues;
- Organising meetings with bank representatives and policy makers, preparing agendas and helping advisers to steer the meetings towards agreed conclusions;
- Helping organising events and attending conferences and public hearings when necessary;
- Preparing and communicating high-quality and concisely articulated materials for internal and external audiences; including policy briefings in preparation and coordination of meetings and events;
- Maintaining constructive relationships with key stakeholders.
Need to have
- A strong passion for Europe, EU Affairs;
- An upbeat, positive personality with the drive to get things done together;
- An academic background in Law or Political administration or other relevant field of studies with an interest in developing experience in the banking sector, knowledge related to data protection and cybersecurity will be considered an asset;
- EU citizenship (with the necessary permits to work throughout the EU);
- Strong analytical and organisational abilities, combined with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- An excellent command of English (oral and written, native speaker level).
Nice to have
- Previous internship experience within an EU or international institution.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org