The Analyst will work in close collaboration with the EASE policy and communications teams. The role includes a broad range of responsibilities to strengthen EASE’s expertise and activities in the areas of market intelligence, energy system analysis, and system integration.
The main responsibilities include:
- Developing and leading the association’s market analysis and business intelligence activities: collecting data & insights, analyse energy storage business cases, responding to ad-hoc requests from policymakers and members;
- Monitoring and analysing energy storage market developments; investigate and assess future energy needs, especially in the context of system integration;
- Keeping up to date with the latest research covering energy storage technologies, applications, and markets; providing advice and expertise to the policy and communications teams to support the association’s advocacy activities;
- Drafting research papers, white papers, presentations;
- Leading the work of EASE Task Forces and Working Groups, covering topics such as levelised cost of storage;
- Representing EASE at workshops, conferences, and networking events, liaising with external stakeholders.
Requirements and Competencies
- 2 to 5 years of experience in the energy sector, ideally with prior experience in energy storage;
- Passionate about the energy transition, strong research skills, and ability to easily understand and communicate about complex technical issues;
- Knowledge or experience in any of the following areas would be a plus: energy system modelling, energy markets, system operation;
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, and plan to meet challenging deadlines;
- Fluency in English is necessary; additional languages are an asset;
- A university degree in a relevant field or equivalent professional experience;
- Strong writing and oral presentation skills;
- Ability to learn quickly and work on a wide range of issues;
- Leadership skills, ability to work in a close-knit team, flexibility.
Please be sure to indicate that you saw this position on Globaljobs.org